After 3 long months football is finally making its long awaited return to its proper home… the pub! We are so excited and we can’t wait to have an ice cold pint and enjoy the action unfold on the big screen!
Spaghetti & meatballs, peas & carrots, Posh & Becks… some things are just made to go together just like football & the pub! As Sky Sports tell us, “We’ve got a lot of catching up to do”, and boy are they right!
Liverpool may be crowned champions of England but there is still a feast of football coming our way in July & August. We have the top Premier League teams battling out for European spots, the final 6 rounds of the Championship and their playoffs AND the final stages of the Europa League & UEFA Champions league to look forward to.
It is however important to remember that we are still not quite just out of the woods yet with COVID-19 still very much a threat to society and our lives. That is why all of our registered We Love Sport pubs & bars will be following government guidance to ensure the safety of sports fans. These include but are not limited to:
- All live sport will be shown at a volume which enables normal conversation to be heard.
- Customers are encouraged to pre-book a table before they visit a pub for a live sporting event.
We’ve made it easier for sports fans to find out what is being broadcast and which pubs are showing which match. Here’s how:
- Download the We Love Sport app which tells you where you can watch the match.
- Find your local sports bar or pub by selecting your region here.
- Call one of our We Love Sports advisors on 0203 3266025 who can advise you on your local pub and help with booking you a table.
Once you have decided which pub to watch the match in, visit their website to read all about the measures they have implemented to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable