We Love Sport & Coca-Cola are searching for the Football Fan of The Year!
2020 has proven once and for all that football is nothing without fans…and that which is why we are treating one lucky fan to £500 in cash and an Ultimate Football Fan Experience.
A PRIZE FIT FOR A KING
The newly crowned Fan of the Year will win a money can’t buy experience courtesy of Coca-Cola.
They will be treated to the ultimate football fans experience in a We Love Sport pub of their choice which includes a date with the Premier League trophy, complimentary food & drink, the best seats in the house and much more!
On top of this experience they will receive a whopping £500 reward!
ARE YOU, OR DO YOU KNOW, THE FOOTBALL FAN OF THE YEAR?
We’re looking for football fans that have gone above and beyond to support their club throughout the last 12 months in what has been a truly difficult year for the beautiful game.
This could be someone who has helped their club out in the community, that season ticket holder who never misses a game but has been forced to the confinement of their living room or maybe they’ve just had a tough year and their beloved club has got them through the difficult lockdown months.
The opportunities are endless but you have to be in it to win it!
HOW TO ENTER
To enter simply send your nomination to [email protected]. This can be in email or a video form explaining why you or your friend should be nominated as Fan of the Year to win this fantastic prize!
The deadline for your entry is Sunday 24th January 2021.
A panel of We Love Sport employees will browse the entries and select a shortlist of 6 entrants.
The shortlist will be announced on Monday 25th January 2021.
The public will then vote for their favourite entrant.
Closing date for voting is Sunday 31st January 2021
Winner announced Thursday 4th February 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Over 18s only
- Entries received after the stated closing time & date will not be accepted
- Entries must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- This competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- Stonegate Pub Company will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of technical malfunction of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions regarding this competition, please contact [email protected]
- The competition is open to all except Stonegate Pub Company’s & Coca Cola European Partner employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The Premier League trophy will be available in your local pub between March-April for 3 hours.
- The nominee(s) will be chosen by a panel of Stonegate Pub Company employees.
- The winner will be decided through a public vote on WeLoveSport.co.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) and must respond to the email to claim their prize within 72 hours.
- If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be chosen in accordance with the process described above.
- The decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- To redeem their prize, the winner(s) must pre-book a table in their preferred Stonegate managed pub/bar by emailing [email protected] with their preferred pub/bar and time and date.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners by Coca Cola European Partners.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize must be redeemed by 01 June 2021.
- Stonegate Pub Company reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the company’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Stonegate Pub Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Stonegate Pub Company, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Stonegate Pub Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.